Apprentice Production Administrator – (In conjunction with TIRO)
- Based at our HQ in Hastings, TN38 9PP
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week, 08:30AM-17:00PM
- Company pension scheme
Working under the supervision and guidance of the Production Manager, the job will involve providing administration support to the factory management team, assisting with production planning, issue of paperwork to Supervisors and recording production and quality results.
- Create factory paperwork from the production plan and issue job packs to Supervisors.
- Monitor incoming Downer orders, prepare works orders and issue paperwork to the Team Leader and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Collate and record production data to include manufacture, pressing and shot-blasting.
- Collate and record fabrication data to include cutting, CNC and fabrication tables.
- Maintain Bills of Material records on the MRP system, ensuring existing BOMs are maintained correctly and new ones are set up in accordance with the laboratory approved recipes.
- Prepare and process production works orders on the MRP system
- Analyse the production plan to prepare lists of raw materials to be ordered
- Assist with the preparation of regular production reports including Quality Control reports.
What could the future look like?
Architectural Panel Solutions is committed to developing emerging talent. Individuals can use the apprenticeship plans to jumpstart a successful career in a skilled industry through on-the-job training and online study.
Our goal is to transform you into a a fully competent Production Support Administrator, ideally open to accepting a full-time, permanent position within the team, with opportunities for progression in the future into other areas of the business.
Working for Architectural Panel Solutions
In today’s demanding world, architecture has to fulfil so many needs and take on numerous roles. From energy efficiency and ever rigid safety standards, to durability, creativity and of course value for money. The ‘must-have’ checklist is increasingly longer. As a result, architectural product manufacturers and architectural product designers are constantly raising their game – introducing unique and technically advanced cladding materials, in order to deliver on this demand.
At Architectural Panel Solutions we’re proud to present a range of premium cladding and framing solutions which enable designers and architects to realise their creative visions.